Icons Ep 1 Icons Ep 1

Good new series!

Haha! that was so funny you gotta make this into a long series.

"Tell him I stuck a dick in his moms ass" haha.

I cant wait for more! Good job

The Golf Song The Golf Song

Whoa, nice job

Youve got some potential here man!

Only your second....are you sure?

Ultimate CTF Ultimate CTF

Hahaha i can relate to this..

I loved the lagging voice part and the part when the guy try to no-scope him and hes like "what its really hard"

Since im a frequent on halo 2 its just so funny to me

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Best Game Ever

This is about as good as it gets for online games....The end boss was pretty tough but I beat him after a few trys.... but keep doing games like this cause I bought AH for 2 consoles(haven't beat it yet) and I cant wait for Behemoths next game.....This might even be console material in my oppinion. Replay value is through the roof and the controls are just so good.

Dan Paladin has the best animations ever.

Battle of the Elements Battle of the Elements

Nice

I liked the game.......nice,simple,fun,Battle of the elements.

D-Fence the Game... D-Fence the Game...

Absolutely awesome!!

I love this game so much its so addictive and fun i think i have been playing it for 3 hours now...so far i have maxed out baricades 1 and 2 maxed out base defense 1 and 2,im on level 57, 47 comHub employees, 93 repair people,2685 towerguard(thats right),1,704,050 dollars,and 8439 kills.....my only complaint like the others is that this game is too easy i just sat back and watched TV while my base defence just mowed em all down, but besides that tiny snag this is one of my favorite games!! good job Neils!!!

Nielzzz responds:

Niels, not Neils :-p. But that's alright, Glad you like the game, as I replied a couple of times already: I have a updated version ready, but can't upload it.

Thanx for the review (and that goes to everybody!)

Greetz!