Icons Ep 1 Icons Ep 1

Good new series!

Haha! that was so funny you gotta make this into a long series.

"Tell him I stuck a dick in his moms ass" haha.

I cant wait for more! Good job

The Golf Song The Golf Song

Whoa, nice job

Youve got some potential here man!

Only your second....are you sure?

Ultimate CTF Ultimate CTF

Hahaha i can relate to this..

I loved the lagging voice part and the part when the guy try to no-scope him and hes like "what its really hard"

Since im a frequent on halo 2 its just so funny to me

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

Nice music

I really enjoy watching this....The beat is just so catchy and I like how he defeated the giant t-rex

Keep it up!

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

Another good DOVG.

Well I liked pretty much everything about this one(like the other ones) except that the story was kind of hard to follow. Still incredibly funny though. Good Job.

Dom Tolem:head redeemer Dom Tolem:head redeemer

Well done!

I have to say I really enjoyed this movie! I laughed out loud when all the guys got up an walked away.
Nice and gory also with some good action.
The guitar part at the end was unexpected but it just made me like this movie more.

Good job Tom!

A journey alone A journey alone

Started off well.

Well this is probably one of my favorite songs by them...The beggining was good but then the screen went blank. You should finish this.

I think the guy in the truck should have been Jimmy Pop himself.

So you are getting a good mark for pretty much the good song only and if you finish it it will probably do pretty well.

Linkin Park My DSMBR Linkin Park My DSMBR

Good flash to a good song.

I don't really like Linkin Park but this song is good and I'm glad there is a good flash made for it now. Well made with good animation. I'll go check out your other movies now cause I like your style. Keep it up.

Matt-blethen responds:

Heh, I figured I'd wait till I gained skill to animate an LP song

The Lemon The Lemon

It was good

Well, since I am a fan of SoaD I was glad to see a video for that song cause it kicks so much ass....The animation was good and no offence but I would rather have had a whole music video.

Thanks for the sweet video anyway and it will be going in to my avs cause is SoaD.

Todd-Studios responds:

what do you mean by 'whole music video'?

H2:Reanimated(Archived) H2:Reanimated(Archived)

Another great one!

Your I am canadian flash has been in my favs for a little while...I must say that i love your style of animation!

You definetly got some skill and i cant wait for the episodes to come out!